Henna your way to raven-black, glossy locks, then spread your wings and soar. Mysterious blue-black tones and inky shades are teased out by our darkest natural hair dye, Noir. Indigo herb creates a deep, midnight colour, while a pinch of red henna adds shine to your tresses. Noir works best on dark hair colours, so if you’ve got a lighter shade, try using Rouge or Marron first to create a base layer.
Henna adds body and shine alongside a deep conditioning treatment. Fair Trade organic cocoa butter gently softens, getting your tresses in tip top condition. A henna treatment will develop differently depending on the individual tones unique to your hair, creating your own personal shade.
This natural hair dye coats each individual strand like a varnish, adding an extra layer of protection and a glossy coating. Safe and good for your hair, you can henna up as often as you like.
How to use:
1. Smooth a protective balm around the hairline
2. Cut up your henna block and place into a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of hot water. Pour boiling water over henna and stir until the mixture resembles melted chocolate.
3. Wearing rubber gloves, apply the henna evenly to clean, dry hair. For best results, work from the roots to the tips. During the application, ensure the henna stays comfortably hot in a saucepan.
4. Leave for at least one hour; up to two hours is recommended. Rinse off your henna with shampoo. The colour will continue to develop for up to 24 hours (and up to 48 hours if you’re using Brun or Noir).
How to store:
Store in a cool, dry place before use. Best used fresh!
Indigo Herb (Fera tinctoria), Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Red Henna (Lawsonia inermis), Irish Moss Powder (Chondrus crispus), Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia caryophyllus), *Citral, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume
* Occurs naturally in essential oils