A natural hair dye for locks as soft as melted cocoa. Henna welcomes you to a world of pure imagination, filled with lustrous locks that are sweet like chocolate. Indigo and ground coffee deepen your hair colour, coating your locks in a shiny chocolate frosting. If your hair is a light shade, try using Rouge or Marron first to create a base layer, then use Brun on dry hair as soon as the feeling takes you.
Henna adds body and shine alongside a deep conditioning treatment. Fair Trade organic cocoa butter gently softens, getting your tresses in tip top condition. A henna treatment will develop differently depending on the individual tones unique to your hair, creating your own personal shade.
This natural hair dye coats each individual strand like a varnish, adding an extra layer of protection and a glossy coating. Safe and good for your hair, you can henna up as often as you like.
How to use:
1. Smooth a protective balm around the hairline
2. Cut up your henna block and place into a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of hot water. Pour boiling water over henna and stir until the mixture resembles melted chocolate.
3. Wearing rubber gloves, apply the henna evenly to clean, dry hair. For best results, work from the roots to the tips. During the application, ensure the henna stays comfortably hot in a saucepan.
4. Leave for at least one hour; up to two hours is recommended. Rinse off your henna with shampoo. The colour will continue to develop for up to 24 hours (and up to 48 hours if you’re using Brun or Noir).
How to store:
Store in a cool, dry place before use. Best used fresh!
Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Indigo Herb (Fera tinctoria), Red Henna (Lawsonia inermis), Ground Coffee (Coffea arabica), Nettle Powder (Urtica dioica), Irish Moss Powder (Chondrus crispus), Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia caryophyllus), *Citral, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume
* Occurs naturally in essential oils