Sales T&Cs, they’re as easy as 1,2,3s.
Well, well, here’s a lovely surprise for you from us! A Lush haul at 50% off the original online and retail selling price for festive gifts and products, plus some products we are saying goodbye to. This sale is available Online only, on our website: https://www.lushsg.com/
Why do we do a sale? Because we believe fresh is best! At Lush we have a Freshness policy showing our commitment to selling the freshest cosmetics and being transparent so you’ll always know when something was made.
But before you start adding to your basket, please take a look at our sale terms and conditions below (please note for online sales that these T&Cs supplement our standard online T&Cs which can be found here):
1. The sale will begin at 10am on 18th January 2022 and will finish on 31st January 2022 or when we have run out of stock.
2. The sale is on a ‘first come first served’ basis and subject to availability. As the stock is limited, it will not be remade once it has been sold through.
3. The products to be included in the sale shall be at our sole discretion and we make no guarantee as to the type or availability of any of the products included within the sale, although we hope to include as many of your favourite festive treats and other popular products as possible.
4. All stock will be sold in line with our bulk buying policy to ensure products are for personal use and not for resale.
5. We hope you are thrilled with your purchases, however, in the case of a fault, we are unfortunately unable to replace sale items due to limited stock. All sale items are not eligible for any exchanges or refunds. Customer Care will be able to offer a full refund on any faulty sale items, or if the sale items arrived to you in a badly damaged and unuseable condition. In these cases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with clear photos of the external look of your damaged parcel, and of the affected product/s.
6. Some of the products in the sale are outside the time frames of our usual Freshness Policy (this is not the same thing as their best before date). It’s possible that a few of the items you purchase won’t be as fresh or look as good as our full-priced items and we think it’s important you’re aware of that now before receiving them.
7. During the sale period, processing times for all orders will be longer than usual. For this reason, orders may fall out of the delivery times quoted in our Delivery Information page. You shall not be entitled to a refund of any delivery fees in the event your order is not delivered within these timeframes. We will however endeavor to have Next Day Delivery orders delivered by the end of the next day from when the order is made.
8. The discount is applicable against the gross value of the product.
9. Where any of these sale terms and conditions conflict with our standard T&Cs, these terms and conditions shall prevail in relation to the purchase of any sale products.
10. We reserve our right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without prior written notice and at our sole discretion.
Now the small print’s done, it’s time to get ordering. We hope you enjoy the sale!